DSE Summer Centre – St. Andrews College
- 21 lessons per week (max 15 students per class, each lesson 45 minutes)
- Textbooks- Class materials
- Social Programme of activities and excursions
- Packed Lunch Monday – Friday provided by DSE
- Full sports Programme
- Information pack
- Certificate of attendance
- Internet access – Free WiFI throughout DSE
- Class placement test
- Standard airport transfers to and from Dublin airport (for flights between 08:00 and 22:00)
Class times in St. Andrews College: Monday – Friday 09.00am – 12.35
Break in both centres: : 10.35am – 11.00am
Junior students are monitored at break times and on all DSE organised afternoon activities and excursions
Staying in an Irish host family is an ideal opportunity to experience the Irish culture and also practice English conversation.
All our families are carefully selected, inspected and monitored by the Schools Accommodation Department. There is no outsourcing to other companies. In Dublin, Irish families live in the suburbs with an average commuting time to the city centre of 30 – 45 minutes.
If you have any special requests (for example you need a special diet, have allergies or do/don’t like cats) we can usually cater for this. Just let us know when you book your course.*
We can arrange alternative accommodation: Hotel, Guesthouse, Apartments, Hostel – please ask for details
The DSE runs a great social and tour programme for all students . This consists of visits and activities during the week, including Dublin’s top tourist sites such as The National Museum, arts and crafts and full day tours every Saturday.
All activities are supervised by our dedicated staff and our Junior programme is run separately from our programme for students aged 16 years and older.
Why Choose DSE?
- Over 45 years Teaching English – We are The oldest English Language School in Ireland
- Government recognised
- Family run – for personal attention to you
- City Centre Location – right in the heart of Temple Bar – Dublin’s cultural Quarter
- No Registration fees , no hidden extras
- Highly qualified native English Language Teachers – 6 class levels
- Flexible – arrive anyday of the week – no fixed starting dates
- Social Programme – learn outside of the class and make friends – visit top visitor attractions
- A school for All – from ages 8 – 80 we have a course for you
Why pay more? why pay less? Study with the best!